Friday, November 2, 2007

Enjoying Fall

We are enjoying the cooler temps, although I can't say we are a big fan of the end of daylight savings time. It is not even 6pm and I don't know what to do with Ella. It seems like she should be going to bed, yet we have another hour of fun to be had. I'm sure we will adjust to the change.

Below are some pictures from Halloween. Ella was a lamb (mommy's creation). She was a cutie and enjoyed visiting neighbors. At first she wasn't very happy about putting the costume on and I thought she would just be wearing a cute Talbots t-shirt with cats dressed up but she got used to it. You can tell from the first picture that she was not impressed by the 500 pom poms that I glued onto a onesie. By the end of the evening she was saying "baah" and laughing.





Mom, are you sure about this?

Maybe I will like it, if I get some sugar in me...

This is fun, bring on my friends.

With neighbors...they were a bit scary for Ella.

Ella with Ethan and Emelia.


















1 comments:

paige said...

your ella is a doll & what a precious lamby she made!
thanks for your sweet comments today.
blessings to your sweet family
xo