Friday, November 30, 2007

Our Thanksgiving



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving as we shared the day with my in-laws. This was my first time making the meal and I really enjoyed serving my family in this way. We are so blessed and it was a great day to remember those blessings while creating memories to cherish.


Our menu:
Spinach-and-Cranberry Salad with Warm Chutney Dressing
Green Bean Casserole
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Mashed Potatoes (my playgroup insisted they had to be on the table)
Cornbread Stuffing
Sugar-and-Spice Cured Turkey
Yeast Rolls
Pumpkin Cheesecake


Since I spent more time in the kitchen than behind the camera, I don't have many pictures to share. I did manage to snap this one of my table. I love to set the table, yet I rarely have the opportunity to bring out the china and crystal. It was so much fun to really go all out!

0 comments: