Monday, May 5, 2008

This Week's Menu


Monday- Asian Lettuce Wraps and Fresh Pineapple
Tuesday- Black Bean and Brown Rice Pitas and Tortilla Chips and Salsa
Wednesday- Greek Salad with Chicken and Oregano Breadsticks
Thursday and Friday- playing it by ear as Chris will not be joining us for dinner
Saturday- Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli
Sunday- Mother's Day- hoping to head to Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, so we will eat in Richmond


A new CVS just opened right outside our neighborhood, so I am heading there today. I'll share my deals later!!!

1 comments:

the swimmer said...

Katie - I drove by your house today and then Jen Hines told me you are gone. Gone - I cannot believe it!

I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed your friendship over the past years and how much you and your family will be in our thoughts over the next few months. Please stay in touch and best of luck with everything. I cannot wait to see pix of your new little boy! Stay in touch and wishing you lots of love and admiration--

Cathy