Monday, April 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Hopefully, by posting my menu plan every Monday I will be more motivated to create a menu and follow it. I am still working to get to the point that I shop the sales and then create a menu based on what I have in the pantry, freezer and fridge. This is definitely going to be a slow transition!

This week is a bit different as we are leaving on Wednesday morning to chaperon a field trip to New York for the ninth graders at my DH's school. Hard work, right! My mom will be coming to stay with Ella and she was very nice to say that she would take care of meals for her and Ella!

Here is what I have....

Breakfasts- all with fruit
Cheerios and milk
Eggs and toast
Waffles

Lunches- (for kids, I will find something if I don't eat what they are having)
Leftover meatballs, green beans and scalloped potatoes
Baked beans
Tuna Salad

Dinners-
Monday- Southwestern Chicken Wraps, Fruit, Chips
Tuesday- Lasagna, Salad and Bread (homemade from bread machine)
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday- out of town
Saturday- Honey Mustard Chicken, Potato salad, Fruit
Sunday- Pork Chops, Mashed potatoes, green beans

To find more ideas for menus, check out http://orgjunkie.com/

1 comments:

Katie said...

You have inspired me! I've always wanted to do a weekly menu, but have not gotten my act together enough to do it. I'm going to give it a shot with your help. Have a great trip!
Love ya.