Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I have seen Thankful Thursdays on other blogs, so I thought it would be a great addition. Here is my first attempt...

~I am very blessed to be able to stay at home with Ella. I am thankful for a husband that works so hard to provide for our family. I am thankful that God has blessed our decision for me to be home and has never let us down financially (even if we don't have our "wants").

~Our two shedding dogs, Oreo and DoubleStuff, who love me unconditionally, despite the messiness of the house (often due to their abundance of lost hair) or my lack of time for them.

~Our neighbors, the Phillips family. Despite the fact that they are Ohio State fans, they brighten our days and our doorstep so often. And they adore Ella.

1 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

It is good to list what we are thankful for. One of the bloggers keeps track of everyone who does thankful thursday. If I can remember, I will send you the link next time I am there. I have popped over here a few times I just didn't leave a comment until now.

Hugs,
Kim